• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtf??? Limited Frame Options For Custom Batwolf

7legion77

Oakley Enthusiast
They only have clear and polished root beer! What is up with that, Oakley???

I recently lost my granite Batwolfs so I figured I'd order custom ones that are even better.

So I log onto the custom Oakley website, and they only have two crappy options for frame color: clear and polished rootbeer.

You're telling me they're out of all the other colored frames, and they're refusing to make more???

No. Sometimes inventory is low and when that's the case they pull colors from the custom options. Wait a few days and the normal colors should return.

you have to also take into consideration we are rolling into summer and they are ALWAYS back ordered on most of the popular stuff.

I'm selling a pair of 10/10 condition granite batwolfs w/blk iridium and gold/blue industry icons... They where OCP so they coke with the custom microbag and custom box pm me if interested =)

Actually I'm planning to customize matte black frame/black iridium polarized with "alpha dog" etching and gunmetal/chrome icons. I might even get an alternate ruby lens cause the black iridium can get too dark.

Gonna have to do with my Gascan for now. I'm partial to Batwolf, feels like they were made for my face, and the glare protection is excellent.

You can PM me with an offer if you like!

Latest Posts

Back