1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 7legion77

7legion77 Oakley Enthusiast

They only have clear and polished root beer! What is up with that, Oakley???

I recently lost my granite Batwolfs so I figured I'd order custom ones that are even better.

So I log onto the custom Oakley website, and they only have two crappy options for frame color: clear and polished rootbeer.

You're telling me they're out of all the other colored frames, and they're refusing to make more???

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

No. Sometimes inventory is low and when that's the case they pull colors from the custom options. Wait a few days and the normal colors should return.

3. 7legion77

Okay, that's what I was hoping!

4. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

you have to also take into consideration we are rolling into summer and they are ALWAYS back ordered on most of the popular stuff.

5. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

The lenses went up also they start @ $60 now :vinsent:

6. 7legion77

Gonna take more than a few days then, huh?

7. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

I'm selling a pair of 10/10 condition granite batwolfs w/blk iridium and gold/blue industry icons... They where OCP so they coke with the custom microbag and custom box pm me if interested =)

8. 7legion77

Actually I'm planning to customize matte black frame/black iridium polarized with "alpha dog" etching and gunmetal/chrome icons. I might even get an alternate ruby lens cause the black iridium can get too dark.

Gonna have to do with my Gascan for now. I'm partial to Batwolf, feels like they were made for my face, and the glare protection is excellent.

You can PM me with an offer if you like!