• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTF Oakley.com???

OK here is my story!

I placed an order for 2 custom Gascans w/ etching to meet $300 and applied the $150 off bounce back code. I hit "place order" and get the error screen, and then its impossible to use the Bounce Back code again. No email confirmation.
I write an email to Oakley asking wtf happened to my order and that I need a new Bounce Back code. Several days later they reply, saying the order doesn't exist and ignore the request for a new code.
A while later, I go online and check my order history and see that the order, in fact, DID go through in spite of the error screen. I email Oakley again and, several days later, they reply saying that some of the parts are on backorder.

A week later, I finally get a shipping confirmation and a receipt showing:

Item(s) Total $300
Shipping $0.00
Tax $26.26
Discount -$150.00

TOTAL $176.26

A while later, I check my credit card activity and I see the following charge:

OAKLEY.COM $326.26

Unbelievable! I called customer service on the phone and it took mere seconds for the guy to quickly give in and send a $150 refund to my account.

My Gascans arrived and they are frikin' sweet. But I find it ludicrous how pathetic/incompetent Oakley's customer service and order processing has become.

Back