• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal WTGA Disruptive Kit - 3 years of being on OF

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a small Sporty Authority Oakley case and wanted to light it up. I got ahold of Carguy and met up at his house he had a light and we got some stuff from Home Depot. He helped me put a light in it.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have to publicly recognize Paul aka @Cargo on here. He and his wife were gracious to open there home to me during RED weekend so I would have a place to stay and cart me around SoCal. He also helped me acquire a very special piece not once but twice. The first one he is still babysitting at his home and the second one was an amazing gift I received this last Christmas. Paul and Melodee (sp) have gone above and beyond and are a true asset to the OF community!

Last edited:
@kronin323 for helping get the meet paid off after I lost my job. He and I had been talking right prior and then bam worst thing happened

@atrain for multiple CL pickups and passing them on to me with no added fees

@i am rich for getting me stuff ordered or keeping a eye out for stuff he knows I like and passing it up I-35

@Gecko for steering me in the right direction for my collection. When I Started 2 years ago I was all over the place now I stategically go for a model with certain specifics and add it. Also for the multiple payment plans as they were hugeee additions

@CarGuy for mailing me a pair of Mag M frames to see if Id like it before I bought it.

@Uluahunter Brant has helped me a number of times getting items. My wife and I were on a trip to Hawaii and he met me and took me out to a local place for lunch. Even gave me some stuff when he picked me up.
We have done a few deals over the years and he is a Class Act.
@SpliceD Damon another class act. He and I split a table at RED and have become good friends. We have done a number of deals and he has gone out of his way to help me with items I am looking for.

Their have been many others I have Sold, Bought and Traded with over the years I have been on here. I am very thankful for all members on this amazing forum!!

@Mdgustaf , he has helped me multiple times, always willing to go the extra mile for no benefit. And generous to the end.. Awesome forum member.
@saulsaul I messaged him completely out of the blue , never spoken before..asking for help sourcing something in Japan. I must admit I got impatient and asked if it had been sent and how much I owe him.. that same day I had a package sent to UK, a kind message inside with my item. And the whole thing written off as a new years gesture.. another awesome forum member

Username Hidden said:
@Uluahunter Brant has helped me a number of times getting items. My wife and I were on a trip to Hawaii and he met me and took me out to a local place for lunch. Even gave me some stuff when he picked me up.
We have done a few deals over the years and he is a Class Act.
@SpliceD Damon another class act. He and I split a table at RED and have become good friends. We have done a number of deals and he has gone out of his way to help me with items I am looking for.

Their have been many others I have Sold, Bought and Traded with over the years I have been on here. I am very thankful for all members on this amazing forum!!

I'll 2nd @Uluahunter & @SpliceD on being great guys all around! Both have helped me tremendously in the past and never hesitate to keep the favors open.

@Carrera1963 for being so generous with his knowledge and answering far too many questions for me :)

Username Hidden said:
@Carrera1963 for being so generous with his knowledge and answering far too many questions for me :)
Ha ha.. I can say the same.. carrera a helpful guy

My nomination for the most helpful & most unselfish forum member is @Dallas O Hog

Being that I reside on a continent that doesn't always offer access to items readily available in the US, Mike has come to the rescue not once, but on several occasions, with no intent of profit or gain for himself. He has taken time out of his schedule and sometimes fitted the bill before receiving payment to help me get the items I was after. There are other members out there also worthy of a nomination, but for me, no-one stands out more than DallasOHog.

My nomination is for @Herbsley..... While many other members have helped me out many times and it's MUCH appreciated, Adrian has gone way above and beyond. Our "Duke of HiJinx" has probably gotten me close to 25 items if not more from the UK that otherwise wouldn't have been possible. Not to mention that his Post Office is nowhere near his home. Countless trips to get items Posted and he has never not come through for me. I want to thank this Mate for his unconditional help and longtime friendship that started with me sending off a Bruce Irons bag to him as I had no clue what it was.....(in my early days). That was the item that started it all and to this day we are great friends and have helped each other acquire the pieces that are unattainable to each of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back