• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal WTGA Disruptive Kit - 3 years of being on OF

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jiveSEVEN @Brettc10 , @GRFMotorsports , @Dyeraudio , @Oakley_Sight

All of these guys (as well as others i've missed) have helped me tremendously in the past. It's hard to keep track of all the great people on this forum that have not hesitated to help when it's needed.

@jiveSEVEN - Rob and I have done multiple transactoins back and forth helping each other pick up XMetals, Frogs, and other stuff. Got the opportunity to meet in person while he was in SoCal for Blizcon and i took him to Oakley HQ and grabbed lunch.

@GRFMotorsports - Greg just recently helped me pick up a somewhat hard to get 2nd Gen Crystal Black Frogskin. He didn't have to, but he bought it without even asking and said he'd send it right over. Awesome!

@Dyeraudio - Scott has been awesome since day one. I don't recall us ever making any actual transactions other than me selling him a IH Juliet, but we always chat and give each other advice.

@Oakley_Sight - Tony found out i was looking for a BMX Jawbone bag to complete my set. He had one laying around and sent it to me free! I still owe him a favor for that one :)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
@Oakley_Sight - Tony found out i was looking for a BMX Jawbone bag to complete my set. He had one laying around and sent it to me free! I still owe him a favor for that one :)
Thanks man but there's no point in me having a bag stuck away if someone can make good use of it.

Let's keep this going a bit - I was thinking we'd get a lot more than 21 posts.

Hmm I don't know where to start and I could not recall all of the transactions.

@Dallas O Hog has helped me a lot on several occasions. Always on the look out.

@Dyeraudio helped me on several occasions. Like looking for JPPL and JPPO.

@mercbezerk helped me looked for atfm.

@MachineHead and @v2 oak for helping me on some customs.

@mjt42 helped me pick up my mid circuit back pack.

@InfiniteHero helped me out on some lenses and always a pleasant transaction.

@David_Oakley for looking out for some of my items.

@badfishy for looking out for some of my items.

I help also helped a few members getting their items to ship to them and hooked up others with free items :p

I guess you would have to make a pick of someone @Oakster , but....... I have to thank EVERY member, especially in the X-Metal sections for not only just getting lenses made, but for the unending support that they show all the other members. Unlike many forums out there, this one is constantly active with contributing members. @OakleyBoss should get our thanks for making the site and @xmetalmaniac should get his thanks for moderating peoples misguidance. I think it would be hard to pick just one member, @Dyeraudio, @xmetalmaniac, @David_Oakley, @GRFMotorsports, @Oakster, @saulsaul, @Wicked, @CarGuy, @Gecko, @THE X-MAN and many others go way out of their way to help people most of the time without asking for anything. Couldn't pick one over the other without feeling bad about it. My guess is give them all a Wallet with something inside :D

@Dyeraudio for multiple purchases States-side over the last couple of years. My 'go-to-guy' in the USA.

@Oakster what was the outcome on this thread? Did you select someone worthy of your giveaway?

There are a lot of members that have helped me and maybe I forget some please forgive me.
I do have to say a HUGE thanks to @Nyarlathotep for his beyond and far from any imagination help all those 3 years I am a member in OF. Tom has made the impossible possible for me helping me in several occasions buying from stores and vaults , grabbing from ebay ,asking for me even buying and reserve stuff I could not receive at the time they were available. He is one of the most honest , reliable and trustworthy guys I ve ever dealt with. All the time he has the kindness and will to help me no matter how busy or not he is at work, he always finds his way to find a solution for me. He has never asked for anything additional charge and he has sent me free stuff on many packages that I ve received from him. Thank you so much my dear friend for everything you have done and you are doing for me.

I will also have to thank @marc2040 from my heart cause he has helped me without any hesitation anytime I needed something. Great guy, super legit member. Besides his precious help in buying stuff for me he has happily shared his knowledge on Os.Thanks buddy.

Special thanks to @Devastator01 , @atty_65 ,@washi me sensie,@TexxxZ ,@pricedollaz ,@HAKKAMACCAWAKKA ,@Brett28 , @del518

Last edited:
Thanks for the pops for @washi me sensie (my obrother even if you copy lol). @Dallas O Hog has helped me get tons of things, ships them to me fast even when I still owe him money and is a great friend. @kronin323 has helped me get things locally and shares deals with me. I always let him know when things pop up locally. @702baby for helping me get my first tron PB. @i am rich for helping out as well and being a good friend. If I am missing anyone im sorry this community is great!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back