1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As much as this pains me to do, I need to get rid of these. The computer is on its last leg, and its a vital part of my business, so I need to buy a new one.

Third Gen plasma/ice juliet Juliets - Serial number JI11xxxxB. frame is in great shape and the nose bridge is relatively tight. No box or coin, just the microfiber bag. Lenses have minor scratches but cannot be seen when worn. 190 shipped/paypal gift, outside of usa will have to pay for actualy shipping

WTS 3rd Gen Juliet And Mars - DSC_7315.jpg

WTS 3rd Gen Juliet And Mars - DSC_7316.jpg

Mars with orig box/coin/papers/bag and has spare rubber pieces. Frames are in good shape. Could use a tune up, but not necessary. Lenses has minor scratches but again cannont be seen when worn. 310 shipped/paypal gift. outside of usa will have to pay for actual shipping.

WTS 3rd Gen Juliet And Mars - DSC_7311.jpg

WTS 3rd Gen Juliet And Mars - DSC_7313.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    TTT lowered the prices

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does the mars box have the cover to it or what you see is what you get?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    they have the complete box and coin and paperwork and microfiber bag

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    The red lenses in the Mars, are those Oakley lenses?
    Is that a custom pair Mars?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    they are not the orig lenses, the box is for black iridium. the red lenses are what came to me when I purchased them.