1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few frames and misc stuff I need to clear out. Take a look and send me a PM......

1. Custom High polished Aluminum Jury with chrome iridium lenses. Check out the Jury Mod project in my signature. (Only 2 ever made) $155
    2. Ryan Skeckler Stretch line Twitch polished black frame with Ghost text on inside MINT No lenses $65
    3. Thump 1.0 Rootbeer with bronze flip up lens. This is a SHELL display with no electronics in it. For display or parts only $55
    4. Split Jacket Polished black with vented jade iridium and persimmon BNIB $130

Shipping is around $5.00 for priority...Gift Paypal saves 3% fee......We can negotiate too......

Also anyone who might collect Jordan OO wires ...hit me up... I have a first run Jordan OO E pewter frame with positive red in the box. (First run never had an etched "O" in the lenft lens) Only displayed!! $255

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    how would I get twitch lenses? i don't see those around.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I believe I have the original lenses but they are damaged. Could send them anyway and they could be custom cut. The frame is cool. Polished black on outside grey with black text on inside

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    Hey XMM, if you wanna trade those Split Jackets for my Ti Spikes let me know.