• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: A Few Misc Pairs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a few frames and misc stuff I need to clear out. Take a look and send me a PM......

1. Custom High polished Aluminum Jury with chrome iridium lenses. Check out the Jury Mod project in my signature. (Only 2 ever made) $155
2. Ryan Skeckler Stretch line Twitch polished black frame with Ghost text on inside MINT No lenses $65
3. Thump 1.0 Rootbeer with bronze flip up lens. This is a SHELL display with no electronics in it. For display or parts only $55
4. Split Jacket Polished black with vented jade iridium and persimmon BNIB $130

Shipping is around $5.00 for priority...Gift Paypal saves 3% fee......We can negotiate too......

Also anyone who might collect Jordan OO wires ...hit me up... I have a first run Jordan OO E pewter frame with positive red in the box. (First run never had an etched "O" in the lenft lens) Only displayed!! $255

Some people reacted to this post.
how would I get twitch lenses? i don't see those around.

Username Hidden said:
how would I get twitch lenses? i don't see those around.

I believe I have the original lenses but they are damaged. Could send them anyway and they could be custom cut. The frame is cool. Polished black on outside grey with black text on inside

Hey XMM, if you wanna trade those Split Jackets for my Ti Spikes let me know.