• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: Atomic Orange Jawbone With Iridium Lens And Extra Lens.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have for sale a pair of Atomic Orange Jawbones. The frames look great I do not see any flaws. The iridium lens are flawed,they have what apears to be a gouge or the coating coming off on one lens. The other lens has a scratch also. Also comes with 2 Jawbone cases and 2 sets of the vented persimmon lens that have never been installed in glasses. Also will come with one Jawbone box and the Jawbone microbag. I am asking 130.00 plus shipping and can do either paypal gift or add 3% if no gift. Also would be inclined to trade for Moto GP Fuel Cell in perfect or near perfect condition with bag and box. Thanks for looking and here are pictures.Tried to get flaws to show up but they are hard to see in pictures. Flickr: reggavegga's Photostream

Some people reacted to this post.
I might be interested in that trade. I have a complete MotoGP Fuel Cell that I am looking to sell (it is in the exchange section). I can't give you any additional pics til Sunday as I am on vacation and will not be home til late Saturday.

That is cool let me know and send me pictures when you get back home.