1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've got a new pair of Black Five Squareds with Black Iridium Polarized lenses. I've worn them less than 10 times. I have the bag, the box, and all original accessories and paperwork.

I got a great deal on them brand new last month. I'm selling them for what they cost me, $80. Buyer pays for shipping in the continental US. Anyone international who is interested should PM me and perhaps we can make an arrangement- I'm unfamiliar with international sales or shipping.

I could be convinced to sweeten the deal with my Oakley London 2012 Olympic pin :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No interested posts or PMs, am I priced too high? I thought it was a pretty good deal!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Any pics? :D

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, Let the bidding begin :D

WTS: Black Five Squared W/ Black Iridium Polarized - Image1.jpg
    WTS: Black Five Squared W/ Black Iridium Polarized - Image2.jpg

Cool Booklet I picked up at Oakley HQ: WTS: Black Five Squared W/ Black Iridium Polarized - Image3.jpg
    WTS: Black Five Squared W/ Black Iridium Polarized - Image4.jpg
    WTS: Black Five Squared W/ Black Iridium Polarized - Image5.jpg

Polarized label on the lens didn't come out well- but it is there: WTS: Black Five Squared W/ Black Iridium Polarized - Image6.jpg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a lot of great stuff for $80. Okay- might be up for a trade of some sort or Flak or Half Jacket 2.0s.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I waited 5 days to do this. Buh-buh-Bump!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've waited an additional 10 days to bump again :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might be the last time I bother, Ba-Bump! ^

10. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take them, PM incoming.