1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking to trade wanting to get something I will wear, the white GASCAN S I just picked up they dont fit properly they are to small for my head, they come with a white snap case and bag grey lenses. They are in good shape I would say an 8/10 just from light cleaning scratches. $55obo

The Conducts I purchased close to 4 years ago I only wore them twice other then that they have sat, I would say they are 9/10 only because I do not have the box. I am open to all offers and trades as my collection is small currently and looking to improve it. $50obo

WTS: Coducts And GASCAN S Open To All Offers - oakleys008.jpg
    WTS: Coducts And GASCAN S Open To All Offers - oakleys007.jpg
    WTS: Coducts And GASCAN S Open To All Offers - oakleys009.jpg
    WTS: Coducts And GASCAN S Open To All Offers - oakleys001.jpg
    WTS: Coducts And GASCAN S Open To All Offers - oakleys004.jpg
    WTS: Coducts And GASCAN S Open To All Offers - oakleys006.jpg
    WTS: Coducts And GASCAN S Open To All Offers - oakleys002.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    If you are open to all offers which includes cash you must post an asking price..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry I mean all offers as far as types of glasses not really looking to sell them currently.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump someone make me an offer just want to get a few things I want to wear.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump some one needs to offer something I just want to pick up something new I will wear maybe some wires or monster dogs or just sell them come on help a guy out