• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: Flying Tigers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

It is with great sadness that I have to let go a few of my items from my collection to help out my mother in law that has been really good to me and my wife. She has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Cervical Cancer so she will need alot of treatment. Unfortunately she lives out of the country and does not have insurance so I have to do everything I can to help her out.
I also want to thank some people that are already helping me out on this and I really appreciate the help, you know who you are. Already started letting go of a few stuff and sent them to a good friend that wanted to help me out.

Well, back to what i'm trying to let go. Sorry for the back story on the sale...

Selling my Flying Tiger Gascan. Complete with box and pin. They are in mint condition. Can send more pics if needed.

Selling for $150 shipped CONUS

I you have any questions, please Pm me.

Thanks in advance guys. I will probably post other stuff in the coming days.

c6e4d816-1831-4e10.jpg

c6e4d816-1843-4f6a.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP.. guys throw me an offer, this is for a cause and I am not here to make a buck... if I didn't have to, I wouldn't even sell this.

BUMP! Lowered Price.

$150 is spot on. youll' sell them for that with bag and pin.