1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Testing the waters on this don't know how it will work out. I am selling the majority of my collection and would like to see this go to a good home. I will not separate this so don't ask. It is a size large. Bob head is in perfect condition got it from a forum member awhile back. There are a couple scratches on the lenses. I always wanted to do a CC ruby lens but never got around too it. PM me for more pics this is the only one I have on my phone. Asking $1800 plus shipping. Will ship overseas ( except Brazil) at buyer 100% cost. will only ship insured and tracked. no trades at this time

WTS:  Large Medusa W/ Goggles And Bob Head - qevanu4u.jpg

WTS:  Large Medusa W/ Goggles And Bob Head - e4u3e2ej.jpg

WTS:  Large Medusa W/ Goggles And Bob Head - u3eqa5u6.jpg

WTS:  Large Medusa W/ Goggles And Bob Head - mu2utuqe.jpg

WTS:  Large Medusa W/ Goggles And Bob Head - u9arugag.jpg

WTS:  Large Medusa W/ Goggles And Bob Head - 3agepe7e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/1/13
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Wow u just got it too!! Wish I wasnt tied up in a few things

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah got it the first if May but going to be selling just about everything I don't wear on a regular basis

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump and price drop $2150

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok now I want to sell it sold both my display cases yesterday and have no where to put this. Price is now a firm 1800 plus shipping and Paypal fees if not gifted

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take the rolling o shirt next to the head if it's an xl and if you want to,part with it.....mines about worn out!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The red one is the only one I will part with and it's a large

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.