• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: Matte Black Half Jacket And Flak Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am selling both my matte black half jacket with VR28 polarized xlj lenses, as well as my matte black Flak jacket with ice iridium polarized xlj lenses. They are both custom sunglasses (nothing too fancy, but I really like the matte black color), I purchased them last fall, the half jackets are like new, the Flak jackets do have a minor scratch in the lenses (it does not impede vision, and unless you are within several inches of the lenses you cannot see it). They do not fit me quite right so I purchased a pair of Fast Jackets and both of these pairs have basically sat in my drawer since. I am asking $130 for both or $70/each. They both come with the extra nosepieces, microfiber bag, and a soft vault carrying case. Sorry these pics are not the best, if you want larger pics just p.m. me and I can email them to you.

Thanks,
Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump. I would consider trading (both of these) for a pair of Radars (or Radarlocks). They wouldn't need to be polarized but I would like the lenses to be in decent condition.

I have a pair of white radar with red war socks. OO red iridium polarized. Lenses in very good condition. Hardly worn. Interested?

Direct email is best.

Jim
Flight.medic.752@gmail.com

Bro, is the half jacket the 1st gen? Can you send me some pics of the half jacket. Thanks.

If hes not interested in the radars and your looking to sell or trade them. Please Pm me. im interested

These are sold. Mods please close. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.