• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading /WTS Misc. Boxes

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have 6 boxes I am looking to trade or possibly sell. I am looking for other boxes, micro bags, or pop cards, display pieces. I need boxes for a scars, splice, mag 4 and mag switch. I am looking for SI, camo, frogskin, Taca and other interesting micro bags. Also need pop cards for scar, splice, flak jacket, jury, crankcase. Let me know what you got. $5.00 each if want to just buy a box.

1) Jupiter ( polished black / grey polarized ) brown square O box 24-114
2) Fives Squared ( rootbeer / drk bronze ) brown square O box 03-442
3) Fives Squared ( brown tortoise / bronze polarized ) brown square O box 12-968
4) Riddle ( polished white / brown clear gradient ) White box 05-905
5) Square Wire 2.0 ( silver / black polarized ) Older style black box w/ pic 05-688 / SOLD
6) Crosshair 2.0 ( polished gold / bronze polarized ) white box 02-4044

All boxes are in excellent shape.

Some people reacted to this post.
Nobody?

I was Wicked excited when I saw this....Square Wire 2.0 ( silver / black polarized ) Older style black box w/ pic 05-688.....until I read it was silver, I have Dark/BIP :(

That is the nicest of the boxes I have too. near mint. The boxes were better cardboard stock then too, stiffer, thicker feel.

Username Hidden said:
That is the nicest of the boxes I have too. near mint. The boxes were better cardboard stock then too, stiffer, thicker feel.
Pics of box, maybe it would be nice to have even though it won't be exact match.

I might take that SQ Wire box if Wicked doesnt. Ive got a few already but not sure about that one. Can always use another.

Thanks for the pics headpatrolman. Discussing with GRF, I'm sure one of us will take that box.

Square wire 2.0 sold to GRFMotorsports

bump. boxes still available. they are all in excellent shape.