1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just like title says ,want to sell Sky Blue FJ XL with case, nose peices and another set of lens look to be Persimmon,also the microbag. Never worn out just tried on inside. Comes with all you see in pictures but the box. Looking to get 155.00 they are 220.00 at Oakley.com. I wil offer free shipping in the CONUS only please and either paypal gift or add 3% onto the 155.00. Thanks for looking. Here is flickr link one of these days gonna learn how to post pics here. I know there are tuts here but haven't tried it yet. http://www.flickr.com/photos/67891416@N04/

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lowering price to 145.00 .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    May be up to trade. If you are interested let me know. Looking for something of equal value. Oakley.com selling these for 220.00 so something of value in between say 150.00 to 220.00.