• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wts: Oakley Fast Jacket Xl

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Want to sell this fast jacket xl with VL ice lenses and blue rubbers. Included is microbag only and black rubber kit like in pics. No box and No case, only wear them like couple of times since last July. Frame is like new, no scratches and lenses are great condition. asking for $100 shipped U.S only, Paypal gift only or add 4% or you can make me an offer.Maybe willing to trade for split jackets D-Alinghi or Infinite hero, even just Frames but great condition..

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Need this gone....

Any Oakley lenses with it at that price?

Username Hidden said:
Any Oakley lenses with it at that price?

Thats what I was thinking..... you can order fast jackets from the vault brand new with 2 sets of lenses for $150

Username Hidden said:
Thats what I was thinking..... you can order fast jackets from the vault brand new with 2 sets of lenses for $150

Price down $100 shipped..... or send me offers

Username Hidden said:
Only Silver & Blue Iridium though.

@jetta3381 Per forum rule #13 you can only bump your thread once every 48 hours. If you decide to drop the price, edit your original first post and dont bump it. We know you want to sell the item but pease be patient...Thanks!!!!

For all forum members: This thread will be used for the sale of this item only. Asking questions related to the item is fine, but getting off the subject of the sale and directing others to find deals elsewhere is crosstalk within the thread. (This causes flame wars) If you want to assist the OP in setting a price for the item, please PM him. We all know if the price is too high or unreasonable, it wil be overlooked and passed by.. Thanks guys/gals!!!

nobody wants this?

sold... please close

Status
Not open for further replies.