1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi! I just got these lens and i won't lie they are scratched up. I can post pictures if needed. I wouldn't lie, they do affect my vision a little. But if someone just wanna look cool and don't mind a bit of vision hinderance then this is for you. The price is set at $25 shipped to anywhere. Pm me if you wanna negotiate or whatever. Thanks for your time.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can use this as display or whatever. Help me buy myself some new lenses!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think you'll have a hard time selling these because of the condition they're in. Heavily scratched-up lenses don't make good display pieces in my opinion. Goodluck though!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    20 shipped!!!