1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to move my 1st Gen Titanium/Gold Juliets.....pair comes complete with glasses, original box, coin, sleeve, papers and original receipt and a set of stem rubbers and Large pads. The 2 small pad sets pictured are not included. This pair also comes with Rootbeer 15 shocks. The frame is factory tight... OEM Rootbeer kit is new...Lenses are 9.5/10. There are some rub marks under the pads on inside of frame...nothing major.... I guess this is normal for a Titanium frame from what I understand. $400 o.b.o. shipped CONUS..... No trades. First come, first served by PM only. Thanks

WTS:  Oakley Juliet....Titanium/Gold - 2ygemu6y.jpg

WTS:  Oakley Juliet....Titanium/Gold - 3etybehu.jpg

WTS:  Oakley Juliet....Titanium/Gold - zemubujy.jpg

WTS:  Oakley Juliet....Titanium/Gold - betamevy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/1/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    Why do these come up after I just bought a few pairs?
    Bump for a pair I want.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    GLWS I enjoy original pairs with original receipt- it just make them even more awesome!