1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got stuck with a watch this past Christmas... I would give it a 9.9/10, only deduction based on it being tried on. Sapphire is flawless, bezel is flawless.
    I have $140 in it. I'd like to trade for some sunnies of equal or slightly lesser value, or possibly for a few display stands.
    No longer have the box :(

I like Scalpel, Straight Jacket, , Jawbone, Jupiter Squared, Radar, Deviation, Crankcase, Frogs with +Red lenses, M-Frame, Half-Jacket 2.0, or some Juliets with tight frame (some wear is fine)
    I'd also do something involving a O-matter frame and some lenses...In short, I'm very open to offers. I'd like to get something interesting out of this watch. If I can't work out a trade I'll sell for $148 shipped USPS anywhere CONUS. PayPal as goods, no gift.

Photos taken with my Galaxy S-iii, PM if you need better and I'll bust out the dslr if you're truly interested.

/WTS Oakley Jury Ladies Watch | Polished W Brown Saddle-back - 320_zpsd321d198.jpg
    /WTS Oakley Jury Ladies Watch | Polished W Brown Saddle-back - 319_zps667e795c.jpg
    /WTS Oakley Jury Ladies Watch | Polished W Brown Saddle-back - 317_zpsa166565f.jpg
    /WTS Oakley Jury Ladies Watch | Polished W Brown Saddle-back - 316_zps614758e4.jpg
    /WTS Oakley Jury Ladies Watch | Polished W Brown Saddle-back - 315_zps14c5bbae.jpg

Don't be shy, you're talking to a guy stuck with a ladies watch and a bad case of Oakleholism :doh:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Seriously though guys, a decent O-Matter gets your girl a solid watch. Need more/better pics? I can promise you won't insult me with a modest trade offer...

:bump:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for price drop. $130 shipped CONUS.
    Or traded for 2, 2-tier stands. Also will trade for Juliet, Penny or Mars Oakley lenses..PM with offers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have the frogskin summit if u might consider a trade

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM me broseph ;)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd look silly wearing this thing...don't make me do it ;) trade me something for it...heck buy it Price Drop $125 Shipped

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Another bump before local iteration of craigs list and/or eBay. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'ed sir

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also PM'd

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest