• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: Oakley Radar Path & Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ PRICE DROP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

What's up guys? Picked these two up and just decided against both of them. I don't really like the Fire Iridium Flak's after wearing them a couple of times, and the Radar's, well, they just don't suit me.

The first up for sale is a pair of Polished Black/Grey Radar Path's, with an extra clear lenses to go with them.

I'd rate these an easy 9/10 in condition. The Grey lenses are flawless, but the clear lenses have some very, very light scratches that do not in any way affect vision. The frames are in excellent shape as well, all unobtainium is in excellent shape, and the glasses are still really tight fitting. These were probably worn a handful of times.

They will include the Cardboard box, Large Vault for them, all paperwork, and the extra pair of clear lenses.

I'll take $120 (gifted or you pay PayPal fees of 3%) + $7 shipping. Shipping cost due to the larger box these things come in. I feel that this is fair considering you're getting everything including an extra set of lenses and these things are in great shape....NO TRADES.

dsc09986z.jpg

dsc10005.jpg

dsc10023r.jpg

dsc09996z.jpg

dsc10012r.jpg

Next up for sale are a pair of Polished Black/Fire Iridium Flak Jacket XLJ's with what appears to be Gunmetal Icons.

These glasses are in great shape as well. The frame shows no wear, unobtainium is in great shape, and the ear stems still fit tight.

The XLJ Fire Iridium lenses have very minor light scratches that I couldn't get to show up in the pictures. These light scratches can not be seen unless holding into different variations of light with the glasses off of your face.

These will come with an extra red unobtainium accessory kit, with both large and small nose bombs, large black nose bombs (small black nose bombs installed currently,) microfiber bag, and the soft vault pictured as well.

I'll take $90 (gifted or you pay PayPal Fees of 3%) shipped for these. Again, NO TRADES, looking to sell both only.

dsc10033.jpg

dsc10043v.jpg

dsc10053.jpg

dsc10062.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Lots of lookers but no bites yet.

Pricedrop

Dropped again

Nobody?

Shoot me some offers but don't lowball me

Nobody? Looks like I'll be keeping these ....someone shoot me a decent offer.

Pm'd...

PM'd you back....possible pending sale on the Radar's......Bump.

bump it

Radar's back up for grabs.....and another price drop.