1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Decided to unload a few pairs that dont see much face time.

First Getting rid of my last Batwolf. I got it thinking it was the Team USA fuel cell. Has a little scuff on the right lens under the right eye. 6/10 Frame in almost perfect condition.Has a little scuff on the left top side of the frame but not bad at all. 8/10. Only have the blue with red and white stripe Icons and sunnies only. SOLD!!
    WTS Or WTT A Deviation, TEAM USA Batwolf, Propaganda Hijinx, Troy Lee EP2(Non Pol) - 20130415_155050_zps8a4e10e9.jpg

WTS Or WTT A Deviation, TEAM USA Batwolf, Propaganda Hijinx, Troy Lee EP2(Non Pol) - 20130415_155116_zps6e13c4a1.jpg

Next up is a Propaganda Hijinx. Got a second pair and am going to part with the better of the two. The BIP lenses were scratched pretty bad but I put Grey Iridium Polarized lenses in them. Lenses are flawless 9/10 and Frame is in Excellent conditon 9/10. Comes with Prop bag no box No pin. Looking for SOLD!! WTS Or WTT A Deviation, TEAM USA Batwolf, Propaganda Hijinx, Troy Lee EP2(Non Pol) - 20130415_155231_zps1666a4c5.jpg
    WTS Or WTT A Deviation, TEAM USA Batwolf, Propaganda Hijinx, Troy Lee EP2(Non Pol) - 20130415_155255_zps68a3fdca.jpg
    WTS Or WTT A Deviation, TEAM USA Batwolf, Propaganda Hijinx, Troy Lee EP2(Non Pol) - 20130415_155307_zps8efb1e37.jpg

Next up is a Polished Black with Ruby Deviation. Lenses 9/10 Frame 9/10. Got them from a member here and have only worn them less than a handfull. Looking for SOLD!! WTS Or WTT A Deviation, TEAM USA Batwolf, Propaganda Hijinx, Troy Lee EP2(Non Pol) - 20130205_143458_zps996d752a.jpg

Also considering parting with my Troy Lee EP2. I love the design on these but will keep them if I dont get any offers. Got them on ebay Mint but no box. Come with TL bag. Looking for SOLD!!
    WTS Or WTT A Deviation, TEAM USA Batwolf, Propaganda Hijinx, Troy Lee EP2(Non Pol) - 20130321_200250_zps07a576c5.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Replied and all Sold!!