1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD on 7/15/13 to CrazySteve

Selling my green/red Grenade Fade Frogskins (24-240) because I never really wear 'em. I end up wearing the blacklights or my DP's instead and these just sit.

--Frame looks to be a 9/10 in my opinion.
    --Lenses have some small scratches, but nothing major that effects vision. I would say they are maybe a 7 or 8/10.
    --I tried to take a picture to show the scratch detail but was unsuccessful because of the mirrored lens.

Unfortunately I do not have the box or microfiber bag that came with these (I never received it when I acquired them) but I will include an plain black Oakley microfiber bag and a box for a pair of Plantiffs.

I'm asking $55 shipped CONUS. Open to offers and and trades of other Oakleys (even non froggies) as well. Just want them to go to someone who wants them more than I do.

WTS Or WTT Grenade Fade Frogskins 24-240 - DSCN1788_zps1dfa9a4f.jpg WTS Or WTT Grenade Fade Frogskins 24-240 - DSCN1787_zps8231aa02.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In box full pm me please interested in these

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    Ill take em. What's shipping to Canada???