1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a brand new never used soft vault pro-m case. They are discontinued and a little hard to find. I am asking for 40 dollars plus shipping will eat paypal fees. Also would be looking for trades of similiar value. (looking for watch stand would like old style or new style with oakley branding) or if you have something else interesting.

WTS Or WTT: Oakley Soft PRO-M Vault Case BNNU..... - P2211626_zps9f21ef30.jpg

WTS Or WTT: Oakley Soft PRO-M Vault Case BNNU..... - P2211627_zpsd999986c.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    GLWS, I got lucky and got one of these on CL. If you dont sell it right away I might be interested in picking this up from you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cool thanks let me know......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I actually have 2 of them.... same price applies for second. May deal a little more if you get both.

WTS Or WTT: Oakley Soft PRO-M Vault Case BNNU..... - P2211628_zps108bf37b.jpg

WTS Or WTT: Oakley Soft PRO-M Vault Case BNNU..... - P2211629_zpsb614edfb.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Are those different sizes? I know very similar cases were made for the Racing Jacket and one of the electronic pairs. You might want to check and see if a Pro M will fit in the smaller one.

If I didn't have a few (3 I think?) I'd pick one up for sure. GLWS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They seem to be the same on inside. One of them is slightly taller and the emblem on top of one is a little deeper. But sure they both are the pro-m cases.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    There was a new member who was asking about availability of these in stores. You might want to seek him out as I don't believe he would have access to the exchange sections yet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Rustpot I pmed him....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump up still one for sale.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    still have one for sale and or trade for like value.