1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closed

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    im confused as to why they are ao expensive.. are they a limited edition model? i mean, the rare xmetal/ruby version goes for this much..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are such a bargain, because they are BNIB :wink:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    I second that brip. I paid half of that for the same one bnib.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. But this is not a thread about markets and prices. You are in the WTS section :wink:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I will only remind everyone one time, (I say that because I have had to do this numerous times in the past) this thread will remain as a sale thread only utilized for the sale and sale only of this item. Any further discussions of why the price is too high will be left to a PM only. We as members know if the price is too high it will stay there until the seller decides to lower the price. Discussions or Offers can be made through PM only so an open bidding war doesn't start.

I will delete posts that are not relevant. Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i just wanted to make sure this wasnt worn by someone famous or was like the HQ's display piece or something thats all. GLWS Marc

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closed (throw them on a local platform)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.