• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS: Pit Boss, Juliet, 1st Gen Str Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi, i want to sell some of my collection, if u interested let me know. Im looking for trade as well for Tron gascan. If u want more pics let me know. Thx

1st is a Matte Rootbeer/Tungsten Pit boss, its brand new never used comes all accessories (bag, all boxes) SOLD
DSCN1585_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

DSCN1588_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

DSCN1589_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

2nd is a X-metal Juliet with 1st gen ruby lens, the frame is in very good condition, the lenses have marks see pics. Comes with bag only. SOLD!

DSCN1667_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

DSCN1590_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

DSCN1591_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

DSCN1594_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

DSCN1595_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

3rd is a 1st Gen straight jacket FMJ 45mm with black iridium lens its new never used so the condition reflects this, only 2x0.5mm tiny cleaning mark on the left lens. Comes with bag only. $150 include paypal fees, shipping

DSCN1628_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1585_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
    DSCN1585_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCN1588_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
    DSCN1588_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 282
Some people reacted to this post.
hmmmm.... pmmmd!

pm relied!

Not may bosses up for sale, this should go fast. GLWS!!!

Straight Jacket is 45 Calibre - Black 04-048, rather than 7.62 - Black 04-038.

Username Hidden said:
Straight Jacket is 45 Calibre - Black 04-048, rather than 7.62 - Black 04-038.

Unfortunately i cant really see the difference between them on o-review, and a friend of my hows a straight jacket collector told me its a 7.62.

Username Hidden said:
Unfortunately i cant really see the difference between them on o-review, and a friend of my hows a straight jacket collector told me its a 7.62.

I also have a collection of the classic and seminal original Straight Jacket with 14 of the 19 pairs, which include the 45 Calibre and 7.62, and can confirm your pair is the former.

Username Hidden said:
The icon color on the sides and the OAKLEY branding up front help you differentiate as well.

Username Hidden said:
The icon color on the sides and the OAKLEY branding up front help you differentiate as well.

Yeah its true, thx. I changed it.

RVF, can you post a pic of the 2 together so I can see the difference? Im sure lighting would make a difference on how the finish appears. On a side note... the pics dont have to be of yours obviously, just someones.