1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    (SOLD) I have for sale 3 Romeo nosepiece/earsock kits (sold pendiing all 3) in black 06-491 .A Mag M-frame nosepiece/earsock kit. (also looking into value) 2 sets of bronze Monster Doggle lenses BNIB 13-474 those I am looking at 22.00 a set plus shipping and 3% paypal. Also have 2 sets of Valve lenses one is black iridium and one is grey 13-455 and 13-454 both BNIB also looking to get 22.00 each set plus ship and pp. Also have Wire vault BNIB for glasses that I know fit in it are: A Wire, C Wire, Half Wire, Haylon, Square Wire 2.0, Teaspoon or XS Fives. 25 dollars plus pp and shipping.

WTS:Romeo Nosepice/earsock,Mag M Frame Kit,Valve Lens,Monster Doggle Lens,Wire Vault. - P3051630_zpsb8d56c18.jpg

WTS:Romeo Nosepice/earsock,Mag M Frame Kit,Valve Lens,Monster Doggle Lens,Wire Vault. - P3051631_zpsab5e0da7.jpg

WTS:Romeo Nosepice/earsock,Mag M Frame Kit,Valve Lens,Monster Doggle Lens,Wire Vault. - P3051633_zps25d7c8f0.jpg

WTS:Romeo Nosepice/earsock,Mag M Frame Kit,Valve Lens,Monster Doggle Lens,Wire Vault. - P3051632_zps54457b02.jpg

Romeo kits are all sold, One vault is sold and on the way, One vault pending payment, have not heard back from members about the other 2 vaults. I go out of town every Monday so I like to get stuff shipped out on Fridays or Saturdays. All vaults sold . Mag M nose kit sold.All other stuff still available

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    How much fr the mag Mframe kit

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    reasonable prices man, GLWS :thumb:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One of the wire vaults is taken and one is pending but I still have two left ,looking to ship inside U.S. if possible. Dr. Chop have you ever used either of the lenses for for any other project? Also still have a Pro M frame soft vault left. (pictures on another FS thread) all vaults are pending will keep in touch if Some one backs out.

WTS:Romeo Nosepice/earsock,Mag M Frame Kit,Valve Lens,Monster Doggle Lens,Wire Vault. - P3061630_zpsf30c97ae.jpg 1

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also have a Half wire nosepiece earsock kit that I forgot to list. It is in top left of picture, asking 20.00 dollars plus shipping and paypal would really like CONUS only.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Did you ever figure out what you wanted on the Mag kit?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah but I am looking into it for someone else if they back out will let you know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All lenses are still available.....could also do trades let me know.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Received Vault just fine last week. Wish I could have picked up one of the Romeo kits. How much did you sell them for?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    way too cheap at around 28 each......