1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BNIB SI Fuel Cell with grey tonal flag on the sides. Looks nice. I did buy VR28 Polarized lenses for it, scratch free. It wont come with the usual American Flag microfleece, (Its mine:tongue:) but i will include a regular black fleece. Oakley of course. Asking $120 Shipped That covers PayPal fee's and shipping. International contact me first. Trades maybe, limited/artist/signature special gascans only. Looking for Ducati Gascan. Mainly looking for cash.

WTS SI Fuel Cell VR28 Polar - X4pw8.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump Anybody interested????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will consider Ducati GAscan trades, would love a sete15 pair dark grey version. If none come about i consider the corse ones. Mint condition and box/stuff must be included.
    I think those are the last pair I need for my gascan collection besides c100 and David flores.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.