• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS Turquoises And Berries Bundle. 4-day Only Emergency Sale!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Emergency bundle sale! Ran into a problem and need cash REAL quick, as in yesterday. So for four days only (if they're not gone by thursday it's too late anyway and I'm keeping em):

1337002066366.jpg

4-legged turquoise worn maybe twice, basically like new, legs nice n tight (was my backup pair until I gave my wearing pair to my now ex-gf). Box has cracks on the sides, unfortunately I already got it that way.
Wildberries are brand new, never worn. Have a little more berry than milk so are basically pink on the outside with a lil more white on the inside, which I personally liked a lot and they're sweeter than most other pairs I've seen. Hate to let them go, but so be it...sorry for the crappy pics, already sold my good cam for the same reason the frogs gotta go...

Price for turqs and berries both together is 270€ / 220£ / 350$, including paypal and shipping (DHL, tracked), which is how much € retail was on these in europe.
For 60€ more I'll throw in the pair of Blacklight yellow/blue/blues, lighty used (right lens has a tiny scratch) making it a three-frog-deal for 330€.*

Just Turqs and blacklights for 220€.
-10€ if you let me keep one of the pink bags.

Only selling the two or three frogs as a bundle, not separately.
Whoever pics these up (if someone does) would really help me out a lot!
Sale ends thursday or earlier should money miraculously start growing on trees or falling from the sky, so first come first serve!

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Blacklights probably sold locally, turqs n berries €260

Bump

250€ / 320$ shipped for turqs n berries

170€ / 215$ turquoises only!

BüMp.

One day left! Turqs 160€ shipped!

Status