• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WtS: Various X Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I'll have a full set then lol.

I'm joking of course.

I threw away my Finito Box and my Lenses are scratched, they've been since replaced with IH's. It's a sad story. You're best off just sitting on those. There can't be too many of what you have left in the wild. My Serial # is 1069.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Username Hidden said:

I'm joking of course.

I threw away my Finito Box and my Lenses are scratched, they've been since replaced with IH's. It's a sad story. You're best off just sitting on those. There can't be too many of what you have left in the wild. My Serial # is 1069.

i hope so, but i need funds, been to ER the other day...waiting some bills in the mail!

Username Hidden said:

I'm joking of course.

seriously, why would you throw a Finito box?

Username Hidden said:
i hope so, but i need funds, been to ER the other day...waiting some bills in the mail!

Sorry to hear about your visit, hope all is well now.

I'm even more sorry you have to part with this pair to pay medical bills.

These will only increase in value and in my opinion, one of the best lenses, ever.

In regards to the box, I think I paid $250ish on eBay for my Finito back when they came out. In my early 20's I moved 5 times in 6 years, stuff got tossed that was otherwise thought to be "garbage".

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to hear about your visit, hope all is well now.

I'm even more sorry you have to part with this pair to pay medical bills.

These will only increase in value and in my opinion, one of the best lenses, ever.

In regards to the box, I think I paid $250ish on eBay for my Finito back when they came out. In my early 20's I moved 5 times in 6 years, stuff got tossed that was otherwise thought to be "garbage".

thanks bro, its not actually me but my wife going some tough times...but i think i can keep this coz few of my pairs sold already...unless someone wants them at 800$ hahaha!

i have a finito swap with a Tron in UK last year, i think my asking price is within range.

The finito is a real find, i have got hold of this already, im not a juliet guy, and i dont really put my stuff in the shelf, i wore then often as possible.

I kinda wander what else you throw away those days :)

Username Hidden said:
thanks bro, its not actually me but my wife going some tough times...but i think i can keep this coz few of my pairs sold already...unless someone wants them at 800$ hahaha!

i have a finito swap with a Tron in UK last year, i think my asking price is within range.

The finito is a real find, i have got hold of this already, im not a juliet guy, and i dont really put my stuff in the shelf, i wore then often as possible.

I kinda wander what else you throw away those days :)

I haven't seen a Finito LNIB posted, in a long time. You control the price just as much as people control their impulse in buying.

I also threw away a 1st Gen Ruby X-Metal Box, an Ichiro 51 Emerald Slate Box, a pair of Carbon Juliet BIP fell out of my backpack while riding home on my motorcycle...

In total I probably tossed like 6 Juliet boxes.

Username Hidden said:
I haven't seen a Finito LNIB posted, in a long time. You control the price just as much as people control their impulse in buying.

I also threw away a 1st Gen Ruby X-Metal Box, an Ichiro 51 Emerald Slate Box, a pair of Carbon Juliet BIP fell out of my backpack while riding home on my motorcycle...

Just what i thought man, i saw this fair price finito? what will i do? so i bought it, im not a juliet guy so i kinda flip it. Yeah im a flipper. A flippino! lol

I will never throw a box, ever! lol

Username Hidden said:

Honestly if I wasn't a collector of other stuff I would have thrown away my boxes too..like when I was kid. who knew in the 80 ' s those damn boxes the toys came in would be worth so much today:(

Username Hidden said:
Honestly if I wasn't a collector of other stuff I would have thrown away my boxes too..like when I was kid. who knew in the 80 ' s those damn boxes would be worth so much today:(

im just a kid in the 80's, im introduced to oakley 10yrs after, i really dont know the feeling of opening a boxes, and an xmetal in that sense, that would have been great. Speaking of boxes i have a romeo1 box for sale! interested? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.