1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trying to recoup some of the money dropped on a recent Minute Machine battery and strap replacement. So selling at approximately what I paid plus shipping.

Ichiro Emerald Slate. It's in medium to rough condition. The ear pieces were torn up and rather gummy, so they were replaced though with black rather than emerald socks. The bridge is wearable, but may need a tune up depending on preference. There are also a some dings on the lenses mainly the left side. No box, bag, or coin. These also don't have a serial (I believe the majority do not).

270 shipped to the continental US (Paypal gift, or an additional 3% for fees).

Pictures by Majicou83 - Photobucket

It's kind of rainy lately, but I'll try to get some better pics in natural light this weekend.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    shame the scratches are on the etched lens :(

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    True that. I may just part them out and set some other lenses in. Though it seems a shame to separate them. Haven't decided yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Nah sell as a set.. Maybe include a mint set of lenses as a bait.. Of course adjust the price accordingly. Glws man. Great pair

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just wanted to add a few more photos as some people asked via PM. I'd really like to get some in natural light, but the weather hasn't been cooperating.

WTS: Well Used Ichiro Emerald Slate ($270) - IMAG0119.jpg

WTS: Well Used Ichiro Emerald Slate ($270) - IMAG0129.jpg

They're by no means perfect, but I may be making them sound worse than they are since condition is so subjective.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!