• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT: 1st Generation Serialized Juliets...Plasma/Fire...Price Drop

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD...Lenses still available for sale, PM me if interested

After selling my first pair of Juliets, I've decided to let my second pair of serialized Juliets go. I've had this pair in my collection for about 10 years and rarely take them out of the bag. I just received these back from Oakley after completing a full tune up. The arms and nose bridges are tight and feel as new. Brand new fire iridium lenses and rubbers were installed by Oakley during the tune up. From what I understand these are somewhat collectable so instead of letting them sit in my closet, I'd rather see them go to a good home. The glasses have minimal wear time so the finish has not faded. The frames are in overall very good condition for 10 year old glasses, not perfect but still in great shape. I recently received brand new plasma purple and ice iridum VL lenses and will include them with the glasses along with the microfiber bag. Asking $275 shipped OBO or $250 shipped OBO without the extra lenses. Will also consider trades for any Ducati or MotoGP edition glasses, Holbrook, Fuel Cell, Eyepatch, Deviation, Inmate, Pit Boss, Radar Range or Hijinx.

7430622514_58f24d171b_b.jpg

7430622568_31b6c90f7b_b.jpg

7430622558_d47eed51c6_b.jpg

7430622564_31b6c90f7b_b.jpg

7430622576_3c86a339a4_b.jpg

7430622634_3ac52ea9c3_b.jpg

7430630124_5c4d66c716_b.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

All PMs replied to

Pm sent

All pms replied to

All PMs replied to

Still Available...All PMs replied to

Lots of interest but the glasses are still available...Feel free to make an offer

PMs replied

Oh no!! I'm thinking about these.