1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

SOLD...Lenses still available for sale, PM me if interested

After selling my first pair of Juliets, I've decided to let my second pair of serialized Juliets go. I've had this pair in my collection for about 10 years and rarely take them out of the bag. I just received these back from Oakley after completing a full tune up. The arms and nose bridges are tight and feel as new. Brand new fire iridium lenses and rubbers were installed by Oakley during the tune up. From what I understand these are somewhat collectable so instead of letting them sit in my closet, I'd rather see them go to a good home. The glasses have minimal wear time so the finish has not faded. The frames are in overall very good condition for 10 year old glasses, not perfect but still in great shape. I recently received brand new plasma purple and ice iridum VL lenses and will include them with the glasses along with the microfiber bag. Asking $275 shipped OBO or $250 shipped OBO without the extra lenses. Will also consider trades for any Ducati or MotoGP edition glasses, Holbrook, Fuel Cell, Eyepatch, Deviation, Inmate, Pit Boss, Radar Range or Hijinx.

WTS/WTT: 1st  Generation Serialized Juliets...Plasma/Fire...Price Drop - 7430622514_58f24d171b_b.jpg

WTS/WTT: 1st  Generation Serialized Juliets...Plasma/Fire...Price Drop - 7430622568_31b6c90f7b_b.jpg

WTS/WTT: 1st  Generation Serialized Juliets...Plasma/Fire...Price Drop - 7430622558_d47eed51c6_b.jpg

WTS/WTT: 1st  Generation Serialized Juliets...Plasma/Fire...Price Drop - 7430622564_31b6c90f7b_b.jpg

WTS/WTT: 1st  Generation Serialized Juliets...Plasma/Fire...Price Drop - 7430622576_3c86a339a4_b.jpg

WTS/WTT: 1st  Generation Serialized Juliets...Plasma/Fire...Price Drop - 7430622634_3ac52ea9c3_b.jpg

WTS/WTT: 1st  Generation Serialized Juliets...Plasma/Fire...Price Drop - 7430630124_5c4d66c716_b.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All PMs replied to

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All pms replied to

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All PMs replied to

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still Available...All PMs replied to

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lots of interest but the glasses are still available...Feel free to make an offer

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMs replied

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh no!! I'm thinking about these.