1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Received these monster pups from 2 members here but found that they don't really suit me. Looking to trade for some lenses of canteen or fives squared. In particular looking for grey,ice iridium,ruby iridium,emerald iridium and black iridium. First pair of monster pups is polished black with ice iridium in pretty good condition overall. second pair is grey smoke with black iridium also in good condition. both only come with micro bags. Would like lenses to be in good condition (no scratches/peeling)

Shipping australia wide will be via express post
    Shipping international will be via registered post (3-10 working days delivery)

Polished black/Ice iridium $55 Shipped
    Grey Smoke/Black iridium $55 Shipped

Both for $90 Shipped.buyer to pay via paypal in AUD and cover paypal fees. can gift payment if you want

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    I'm in the US but I'd trade for some lenses. PM me if you're interested.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM replied

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Traded to batwolf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.