1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have decided to get rid of my Juliet 24k Special Edition. The Juliets are number 146. I would like to sell them for $500 shipped plus 3% PayPal fees. I know people have gotten them for cheaper but I haven't seen any for sale lately. I am just trying to recoup my money to invest into something else. As far as trades go I would trade for Infinite Hero, USC, or Team USA sunglasses plus cash. These are new and have only been taken out of the package to take some pictures. Please see my album since I cannot post pictures on here. If you want to see more pictures just let me know what you want to see and I will take pictures of those requests.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    no luck on ebay dude?!? :cool:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    Why you selling?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Like it says I am trying to recoup my money for another better investment. If you want to know more then let me know

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry.....I either didn't read your entire post....or just wasn't paying attention. Probably the latter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No problem. Just didn't know if you wanted to know more or something. There are just other pairs I would rather have then these also.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This thread can be closed. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.