1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have two pair of sunglasses I am looking to sell or trade…

1. Aussie Holbrook (crystal black ruby lenses) brand new, no box but comes with matching micro bag. Looking for around 100$

2. Ducati x squared BNIB only taken out for photo with everything you would normally get from Oakley.450$ or trade.

I am looking to trade the Holbrook’s for Heaven Holbrook (matte black ice lens). Shaun White Holbrook (Black polarized w/ matte black frame) Shaun White Holbrook (gold lens/ matte black frame). I can ad money on top for any items to balance this trade.

X metal Ducati X squared BNIB looking for 450$ or make me an offer on whatever you want to trade.

other metals in the photo are not for sale....

WTS/WTT Aussie Holbrook Ruby Lenses (new Glasses And Bag Only)& Ducati X Squared BNIB - DSC_0258sss.jpg

WTS/WTT Aussie Holbrook Ruby Lenses (new Glasses And Bag Only)& Ducati X Squared BNIB - DSC_0259ssss.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    would you trade for any of the items not on the list?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sure why not, I am open to any offers but just so ya know I am attached to my stuff, I dont want this thread hijacked though so if you have an offer just pm me. everything I have is mint with box (except for the Holbrooks, that has NO BOX,but it is mint)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump..............

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    holbrooks are sold!, I will move the Ducati's to the x metals exchange so this thread can be closed.....