1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What's up guys, looking to sell/trade my pair of dispatch, excellent condition comes with box bag paperwork and extra icons...lenses 9.9/10 frame 9.9/10, the frame is just a little too big for my head...thinking around $90.00 obo, also willing to trade for Holbrook, antix, hijinx or fuel cells, just something that I don't have. WTS/WTT Dispatch - uty5uvep.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone...come on guys make me an offer

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    your inbox is full, I'm interested, PM me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I pm'd you with a second deal if ur interested

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Hey, I remember those!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah I like em a lot they just don't look good on me, kinda breaks my heart a little

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah that sucks dude. They are a huge frame so don't feel bad. Check your PM's Your inbox is full

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ill give you mint white eyepatch 1's for them.. pm me. also have gascans (gloss black) + $

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    deal made with oakleyandi pending shipment