1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade These for Temple Shocks for X Squared Ducati But open to Offers aswell. Selling price is $55 Shipped to AU,US & UK Anywhere else add $15. Payment Via paypal as a gift or buyer pays fees
    Fives squared polarised Ducati lens
    WTS/WTT Ducati Lenses BNIB - a13fe754.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iPhone picture

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    and I thought i was the only one here who cant do polarized...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't know what it is about them, but They just don't work for me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey man,
    Just in case you're keen on the "ducati" I have a set of black irid non-polar "ducati" lenses for Fives.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the offer but I recently received ruby an Ice lenses in a trade so I'm using he ice in my polished white 5 squared and the black iridium from that in the Ducati 5 with the ruby to change it up a bit. Thanks for the offer though

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Decided to put a price on these if no trades come up, will do these and the Jupiter squared for $160 aud shipped or open to offers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!! Will trade for xlj flak lenses or canteen lenses

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    anyone got ice flak lenses to trade for these?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!! Added price. $60AUD shipped including international. Payment via paypal buyer to pay fees. Also accepting trades so offer up