• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT NIB XS - Plasma, X-metal, And A Like New Carbon

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have decided to get rid of my XS. I don't wear the frame and would rather put the shelf space/money invested in them into something I wear. On to the goods:

1. NIB Plasma/Ice X-Squared - complete box set to include the extra nosebombs. I got these a few months ago and they went right into my double wide. I've tried them on once and put them back on the display stand. The "H" sticker is still on them. Even the packaging is perfect.

2012-10-27140020.jpg

2012-10-27140044.jpg

2. NIB X-metal/Ruby X-Squared - complete box set to include the extra nosebombs. I got these maybe 6 months ago and they stayed in their box until I got my double wide, then they went on display in there. I've tried them on once and that was it. The "H" sticker is still on these as well. The packaging is also perfect.

2012-10-27140125.jpg

2012-10-27140134.jpg

3. Like new pair of Carbon/BI/Ruby X-squared - no packaging, just a microfiber. These come with 2 sets of lenses. The frames have been worn a total of 3 times with the exovista ruby in them. The frame is flawless. The BI lenses have stayed protected since I put the ruby in them and are an easy 9.5/10, the ruby are in the same condition. I'm lowballing the lenses so you won't be disappointed but they're more or less new. As stated, just the bag, they are on packaging for pictures only.

2012-10-27140159.jpg

2012-10-27140214.jpg

What I'm looking for: I'd like to get $340 including shipping for each of the complete sets. I'd let the carbon go for $275 shipped, includes both sets of lenses. If you're an enterprising individual and you have some sort of talent (lens cutting, frame fixing, etc) that you would like to trade for these, I'm open to offers. If you have some juliets you'd like to trade, I'm open to offers on those also. Not really looking for any o-matter but you never know. Oh and watches - I love minute machines.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent to ya

Carbon are SPF. Any other offers on the others?

I made you a sweet offer for both on ebay

Username Hidden said:
I made you a sweet offer for both on ebay

I'll kill you. A lot.

No good enough I guess?

Username Hidden said:
No good enough I guess?

.... not even close. going to the vault this weekend if you wanna roll.

Username Hidden said:

The one in the 'burg? Everytime I've been there they never had anything good!

Username Hidden said:
The one in the 'burg? Everytime I've been there they never had anything good!

Yeah, that one. I was going to the outlets for other stuff and can't help but make a stop. Like you said, never anything special but it's nice to try stuff on.

Username Hidden said:

I wish I could working eves for the next month.... and I thought $56 was a solid offer for 2 pairs of X Squared....hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.