• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale WTS/WTT: Oakley Bronze Oil Drum NEED TO SELL!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have an MPH pair of Oakley Oil drums that I would like for someone to take off my hands. I'm trying to ween out some pairs that don't get any love.

tumblr_mch1pwFXWR1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mch1pwFXWR1rbptugo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mch1pwFXWR1rbptugo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mch1pwFXWR1rbptugo4_1280.jpg

The wear is minor, the hinges still have that "like new" feedback. Minimal scratches. I would give these an 8/10

I'm asking for 55 USD Or BEST OFFER. I will cover the shipping in the CONUS. They will be packed in the oakley box and shipped in the same box Oakley uses for their single item shipments. If trades are more your thing, I would also love to do a trade +cash on my end (if need be) for a batwolf preferably. Any colorway that isn't white.

Some people reacted to this post.
i am so tempted are lenses available anywhere for these i would get them from you if i could find some emerald lenses

You can't find any original oakley emerald lenses for these unfortunately. There are some aftermarket ones out there for sure though on ebay. But regardless, this is a super nice pair of glasses! I just don't wear them really after getting my jurys.

right there with you i have 2 jurys i love them

Will accept best offer now.

PRICE DROP
need these things gone today

pm'd on these

Sold to the lucky stn51