1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have an MPH pair of Oakley Oil drums that I would like for someone to take off my hands. I'm trying to ween out some pairs that don't get any love.

WTS/WTT: Oakley Bronze Oil Drum NEED TO SELL! - tumblr_mch1pwFXWR1rbptugo1_1280.jpg
    WTS/WTT: Oakley Bronze Oil Drum NEED TO SELL! - tumblr_mch1pwFXWR1rbptugo2_1280.jpg
    WTS/WTT: Oakley Bronze Oil Drum NEED TO SELL! - tumblr_mch1pwFXWR1rbptugo3_1280.jpg
    WTS/WTT: Oakley Bronze Oil Drum NEED TO SELL! - tumblr_mch1pwFXWR1rbptugo4_1280.jpg

The wear is minor, the hinges still have that "like new" feedback. Minimal scratches. I would give these an 8/10

I'm asking for 55 USD Or BEST OFFER. I will cover the shipping in the CONUS. They will be packed in the oakley box and shipped in the same box Oakley uses for their single item shipments. If trades are more your thing, I would also love to do a trade +cash on my end (if need be) for a batwolf preferably. Any colorway that isn't white.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    i am so tempted are lenses available anywhere for these i would get them from you if i could find some emerald lenses

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can't find any original oakley emerald lenses for these unfortunately. There are some aftermarket ones out there for sure though on ebay. But regardless, this is a super nice pair of glasses! I just don't wear them really after getting my jurys.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    right there with you i have 2 jurys i love them

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will accept best offer now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest