• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS-WTT Pit Bull FMJ-Fire Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Wanting to sell or trade... I've got a brand new pair of Pit Bull FMJ-Fire Iridium. I've worn them for about 2 minutes. I really do love these things and they look so badass, love the color scheme and lenses, but they're just a tiny bit too large for my small head. They are in pristine condition, no scratches or marks whatsoever - perfect.

I bought these last week at my local Vault store... they were the last pair, out-of-box, but they did give me a new "Custom" white bag and paperwork for them. I was told with sale items, no returns, so here we are.

I paid $99.00 plus taxes for them, I'll sell them for $70.00 (plus any shipping) or maybe we can work a trade for some newer Straight Jackets (black or grey). If there's any interest I'll post up some pics later when I figure out how to do it. Any questions, let me know. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
img0499am.jpg

pm heading your way

PM Sent

I've had some nice trade offers, but unfortunately not for black or grey Straight Jackets. These are still available, I'll give it a few days before I put them on Craigslist or ebay. Thanks for all responses.

Still got'em...

PM sent, mahalo!

Sold.

Thanks.