1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Like the title says, I'd like to trade my new plasma/ice juliet for a like-new x squared. The frame basically came off an Infinite Hero, and the lenses are brand new 10/10. They have never been worn, only displayed. More pics upon request. Trust my feedback, even The Avengers do! PM me! Also looking to sell now. I'd take $225 shipped or best offer!

WTS/WTT Plasma/Ice Juliet For An X Squared - YVE78.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am going to pick up a brand new pair of XS plasma ice lenses. Would you trade me your glasses + avengers for them?

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    If you're serious about the trade I would trade my juliets for your XS but don't think the Avengers will make it :(

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was dead serious about the trade. As serious as an assassination. I wanted the avengers for my nephews. Thanks anyways for your response.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yea sorry I should have put that they were not included. Hulk, Hawkeye, and War Machine alone are like $90ish total.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    bumppppp

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    gone....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.