• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT: Polished Black/silver Racing Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I present a used but in still rather good condition complete (minus the head strap) racing jacket set. My best judgement would give this an 8/10. I kept things clean with this pair. Things are a bit loosened up from normal use. They have a vented vr28 blue iridium lens as well as a vented light grey. The box is in shambles, but it's still there to hold all the goodies that it comes with.

SOLD THIS ONE

tumblr_mmi4a9TsVo1rbptugo1_500.jpg

THIS ONE IS STILL FOR SALE. MAKE ME AN OFFER

Here is a Polarized Grey Eyepatch 2 in the really vibrant violet/clear fade combo. One arm is a bit loose, but it has been that way since the day I got it. It just doesn't get facetime anymore. I wear it maybe once every month. Nowhere near enough time, and the polarized lenses give me headaches after extended use.

What you see is what you get, unfortunately there is no box as there never was one upon the time of purchase. But it has been well taken care of. I'll give lenses a 9/10, frame a 7/10 (loose hinge). I will also take 80 USD via Paypal for this guy. I will ship within the 50 states.
tumblr_mmjf8nJNdD1rbptugo1_500.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump it up! Make me an offer guys! I'm open to a lot of ideas. Need these gone to fund a trip

Eyepatch 2 still available bump!

Make me an offer for the Eyepatch 2.