• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT: Wiretap Silver Frame/ Ice Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

These things are in great condition. Some very minor wear on the rubber piece on the left holder piece. I'm looking to get rid of these and maybe get into a bigger pair. I bought these a while ago, then just left them in my house when I went off to school. That was maybe 6 years ago, believe it or not.

My head has gotten bigger (somehow...) and they are a big snug for me. Makes sense, these are some of the most compact frames that I've ever owned.

UPDATE: Sell - $50 shpped in the continental US
Trade - Whatcha got?

Thanks guys. Email me if interested, or I'll be checking out this thread/forum.

RyanFloyd@Gmail.com

Some people reacted to this post.
pics as per forum rules!

I responded to your PM.

And to answer everyone - Yes I will ship internationally. After checking, it appears it will be $13-17 to ship to Indonesia so I imagine it'll be in that neighborhood for everything else.

Do they come with the box and bag?

Username Hidden said:
I responded to your PM.

And to answer everyone - Yes I will ship internationally. After checking, it appears it will be $13-17 to ship to Indonesia so I imagine it'll be in that neighborhood for everything else.
Deal, I want it mate. If u ship to Indonesia, I will take it.

Junmarketer I am not a big fan of how you do business, if I can be honest. You say you will purchase the glasses , delay me, and then tell me you will only pay x amount of dollars after I pull them off ebay/conclude pending possible trades. That's incredibly shady and downright rude.

No box, and I think at this point ill stick to shipping only in north America

Username Hidden said:
Junmarketer I am not a big fan of how you do business, if I can be honest. You say you will purchase the glasses , delay me, and then tell me you will only pay x amount of dollars after I pull them off ebay/conclude pending possible trades. That's incredibly shady and downright rude.

No box, and I think at this point ill stick to shipping only in north America
My last email just run late a second when I cancelling my offer for 70$ because my friend told that you offered him 60$ shipped. Just a second mate, and I want to cancel it. Do u want me to upload the pic so people here can see it? I'm sorry I want to peace with others, not with your way

Username Hidden said:
I responded to your PM.

In this case, I never pm u before, maybe someone else from Indonesia, not me, it will make me look a looser if they think I have already pm u before. I never pm u before and neither u never pm me. I make a deal as a professional, ask some people here like reggavegga, kennethyong, I pay so fast and never make a lower price from my offering before, it wasn't me!!!

05-22-2012
04:16 PM
Re: Wiretap
Crazy685
05-22-2012
04:14 PM
Re: Wiretap
Crazy685

That the time when I arguing my offering, because my friend told u offer him 60$ and u open an offering for 70$ to me. My last pm just want to make a deal 60$ shipped and im ready to pay, only a second and u say that I'm a liar? Sorry I don't want to war with someone here, just want to proof that I'm not guilty. Thx

Back