• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT: Wiretap Silver Frame/ Ice Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
So you're saying you went from agreeing to purchasing the glasses for $75 ($59 + $16 shipping), of which I accept...

to then offering to purchase them for $70 shipped, and which I then accept...

You then say you only want to spend $60 shipped. So just so we're all clear, you've reneged on TWO deals you've made. You're not guilty at all :rolleyes:

Like I said, I'd prefer not to do business with people like you. I prefer people who stick to their word, but I guess that's just who I am. I know things on the internet aren't always how they should be, and peoples' "word" doesn't mean as much, but it does to me, and that's my prerogative. Feel free to post whatever you'd like. This thread is closing, as I'd prefer to not have you damage any sale any further.

Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Let's keep this thread for sale of the Wiretaps only. Further discussions can be done through PM's. If you don't have a deal then let's move on...... Per forum rules......Thanks guys and gals...

Username Hidden said:
Let's keep this thread for sale of the Wiretaps only. Further discussions can be done through PM's. If you don't have a deal then let's move on...... Per forum rules......Thanks guys and gals...
Im agree with xmetalmaniac, this problem must be solved by private, not blowing up on thread like this.
I wont run from my offer, just asking about ur offering to my friend.
Case Closed.... for me, and thank you

$50 shipped for the glasses.

Latest Posts

Back