1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to move this XM/Violet Mars..... Frame is tight... Worn once since the custom cut from BT's.....Serial is M007082. New OEM rubber kit & extra set of nose bombs. $400 FIRM shipped 2-Day Priority CONUS.

WTS: X Metal/Violet Iridium Mars......$400 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447252494.636048.jpg

WTS: X Metal/Violet Iridium Mars......$400 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447252518.412741.jpg

WTS: X Metal/Violet Iridium Mars......$400 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447252530.270889.jpg

WTS: X Metal/Violet Iridium Mars......$400 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447252548.628239.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Buy with cofidence from this solid, no bullshiznit forum member, and you will be pleased.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous I've got a few Oakleys

Rating:
    94.9%
    OHHHHHHHHH That's nice!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Replied

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    Bump on this for an awesome forum member! These are a steal guys! If they were polar and I wasn't fearful of my wife these babies would be mine!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    And bump!

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    And another bump for an awesome forum member! These Mars are getting hard to find y'all. How many do you see listed? On eBay you could get these for $300 but now eyeframesman is out of stock. So factor $300 for a bare frame, add in $60 for OEM lenses and $40 for a custom cut and this is a solid deal!!! You won't see bargains like this around forever...

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Believe me, if I had the money, they would have been sold awhile ago.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Likewise my friend, likewise...

Anonymous likes this.