1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Excellent condition Zeros for sale. I think these are the 0.4? Awesome color, look like a blue snakeskin almost metallic when you look real close. Positive Red Lenses are awesome.

Extremely light scratch on left side of lens, not in eye line, only saw these when inspecting real hard to post on here. I thought they were mint, I would now say they are a 9/10.

Come with microfiber pouch.

Asking $100 PayPal shipped in USA.

I always ship USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (tracking) I will ship next day after payment is recieved, many times I can ship same day!

WTS Zero 0.4 Cobalt +Red - photo-3.jpg WTS Zero 0.4 Cobalt +Red - photo-9.jpg WTS Zero 0.4 Cobalt +Red - photo-2.jpg WTS Zero 0.4 Cobalt +Red - photo-10.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Been looking for a pair of these, would you take any trades?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Great price!! Glws

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take it. U got pm

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No trades, thinning my collection. PM replied to mopiko.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    extremely well priced. thak you for knowing the value on zeros and askign the right prices. GLWS! =)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    IMO they are underpriced and someone is getting a great deal

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    not far off imo, maybe 20-30 under. yep a good price for a great looking piece

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am glad everyone thinks they are a good price. I am just selling for what I bought them for. I think they are awesome, but do not fit me right so I do not wear them. I cant have them around if I do not wear them.

For those who have PMed me, I am waiting on payment from the first PMer. If I do not receive payment soon I will open to the next PM.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thanks Ben, thats the true spirit of this forum. kudos!