1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Any offers at all?

Very uncommon, some might say rare, frame, both in model and color!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Pm sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Bump after a long weekend.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    $100 ? Come on people! Gotta move a pair I can't wear for one I can!

Ten (current gen), Hijinx, Fast Jacket XL and Radars on trade!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are these better fitting on smaller heads out of curiosity? Just wondering if thats why they were tight? I've got a medium to larger head lol. Might be interested in these so just wondering

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    No, they're definitely not a smaller pair, just not quite right for me. They're only tight on my head at the ends of the stems.

I wear a 7-3/4 to 7-7/8 hat size, which is somewhat large. The orbitals fit me pretty well, but the wrap is just a bit too tight for my preference. They're bigger than the XX Twenty for sure, but since they lack rubber on the stems they have a tighter wrap to keep them on your head.

You can see in the second photo behind my ear they're pretty tight, but fit great everywhere else.

/WTT - 10W40 Tens - 2012-05-11191847.jpg
    /WTT - 10W40 Tens - 2012-05-11191749.jpg

I guess the best way to explain it is that my skull is a little differently shaped. There's a small ridge that's just behind your ear lobe where two bone plates in the skull meet. Mine is pretty pronounced and the stem tips of this pair sit right on it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Been-a-week bump.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    well, I have been looking at these for a while... PM me Rusty and let me know what you might consider in trade...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    No joy, up again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.