1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    I've finally decided it's time to part with my 1st Gen Juliet. It comes with original packaging - retail box, lens info sheet, and 1999 coin. I have never been convinced that it suited me, and it pretty much just sits in its microbag unused.

It is in really nice condition, with only some slight play in one side of the nose-bridge. Everything else is tight.
    There are NO marks or scratches to the lenses.

The frame is in great shape. It is 1st Gen Plasma, so is that kind of semi-matte titanium colour - as opposed to the more shiny plasma of current Js. You can see the serial number is JI008214.

I think the UK GBP is still too strong against the USD to make a cash sale viable. Hence I'm looking for trades at the moment.

I'm not interested in more Metals at the moment, or Wires.
    I'd consider putting a deal together with someone on a Pit Boss if anyone is interested.

I've taken pics of every angle I could think of . . . .

WTT: 1st Gen Serialised JULIET - Plasma/Ice - Boxed & Coin 1999 - p1090146i.jpg

WTT: 1st Gen Serialised JULIET - Plasma/Ice - Boxed & Coin 1999 - p1090149bh.jpg

WTT: 1st Gen Serialised JULIET - Plasma/Ice - Boxed & Coin 1999 - p1090150.jpg

WTT: 1st Gen Serialised JULIET - Plasma/Ice - Boxed & Coin 1999 - p1090152g.jpg

WTT: 1st Gen Serialised JULIET - Plasma/Ice - Boxed & Coin 1999 - p1090153k.jpg

WTT: 1st Gen Serialised JULIET - Plasma/Ice - Boxed & Coin 1999 - p1090151e.jpg

WTT: 1st Gen Serialised JULIET - Plasma/Ice - Boxed & Coin 1999 - p1090147o.jpg

WTT: 1st Gen Serialised JULIET - Plasma/Ice - Boxed & Coin 1999 - p1090148g.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Oh, also by the way, I have owned these glasses from new.
    Bought from my local bike shop (and Oakley dealer) back in 1999.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you would like a nice X-Squared?

:rolleyes:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    LMAO...................eveyone know's Herb's would jump on a deal like that
    WTT: 1st Gen Serialised JULIET - Plasma/Ice - Boxed & Coin 1999 - laught.jpg

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ho ho.

Obviously missed the 'not interested in X-Metals' line.

:rolleyes:

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Anywaaaaay . . . .

:focus:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Would love to have this pair. Any interest in a pair of FMJ/Crystal/Ice Splice, Cinder Straight Jacket II, and a pair of Twitch?

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry SpliceD, but at least two of those frames don't fit my massive noggin.
    Thanks for the offer though mate.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Boo. Well, let me know if you want to let it go for cash. Maybe we can work something out :)

If not, good luck in your hunt for that Pit Boss!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    I sent you a PM Herb, let me know your poison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.