• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: 24K X Squared And Romeo 2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to trade for older X-metals. For example, Romeo 1, copper Penny, XX. Or a black OTT. I am also listing some non X-metals in the normal exchange in another thread. Those are Zero 0.4, Square Wire 2.0, and a Splinter.

First the Romeo 2. This needs a tune-up. Flex couplers are loose, one arm is loose, the other is tight. I replaced the lenses a couple times, the current ones are almost brand new VL Polarized silver. The screws that you remove to change lenses are stripped out. So the lenses have to be forced into them. It has a couple scratches on the arms and frame. Basically, this is a pair to wear around and not worry about hurting. It does include the original box and coin. Box is beat up. I just replaced the temple shocks, ear socks, and nose bombs.

6738254611_da60610f4b.jpg
IMG_0093 by jcesl2, on Flickr

6738251067_7252bb63fc.jpg
IMG_0090 by jcesl2, on Flickr

6738265495_9a321b70d4.jpg
IMG_0098 by jcesl2, on Flickr

Next, the 24K X-Squared. Brand new. I put them on once to look in the mirror. Includes everything- box, bag, coin, extra rubber, case. Didn't see the point of taking pictures of the rest of it. Serial number is 446/750.

6738261745_2505cc872e.jpg
IMG_0095 by jcesl2, on Flickr

6738258069_12e6b9d62f.jpg
IMG_0094 by jcesl2, on Flickr

One thing to be aware of... I am on a Navy base in Africa. Postal service is not very fast, so it may take up to two weeks for you to receive the glasses from USPS.

Thanks for looking!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Nobody wants to trade me a Romeo 1? :sad:

For the right Romeo, I'd trade all 5 pair for it.

I wish I had that special Romeo 1 for ya man lol

Thanks man. lol

I forgot, to sweeten a deal... Unopened Oakley Earbuds. The ones that you could get before Christmas.

You're only looking for a copper penny? There is one on the bay right now but I think it is already up to $400+

I'm watching that one. I would trade the XS for a copper penny in the box. Like that one.

But I am also looking for Romeo 1, ruby mars, XX TiO2, XX xmetal/black, brown Juliet, OTT. Mag Switch Pearl/Fire...

i got metal xx tio2 just got the bridge tightened, replaced all the rubbers and bought new lenses. its basically fully restored. pm me if your interested

Yes. PM Sent.

Pm sent on xs

Status
Not open for further replies.