• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtt : 24k Xsq

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Yeah I know all about them. Just don't like them. :smile:
Me too.

Some people reacted to this post.
Pics update to show SKU number and "SAMPLE" in arm.

def. legit.

Samples indeed are legit. It also depends on the collector, but some would even value a sample pair more than a serialized pair. Good luck on your trade.

these ones dont have samples or serials...:laugh:

Sulit99.jpg

yeah but op's item is totally legit. good luck! :cool:

I don't doubt their authenticity. As for some people putting a higher value on them over the serialized pairs, I personally think that's all in their own heads! There's probably more sample pairs than there is serialized. One guy alone on eBay is selling a stupid amount of these, so loads of other people must have them. Anywho, each to their own!

Good luck with the trade offer (because I don't know too many people who would trade what you're asking)

Username Hidden said:
I don't doubt their authenticity. As for some people putting a higher value on them over the serialized pairs, I personally think that's all in their own heads! There's probably more sample pairs than there is serialized. One guy alone on eBay is selling a stupid amount of these, so loads of other people must have them. Anywho, each to their own!

Good luck with the trade offer (because I don't know too many people who would trade what you're asking)

Yes In some cases there are only a few sample pairs and they are worth more than the actual "serial pairs" to alot of people because there are so few! I dont know about this particular model as to how many samples they made, but jive is right!

Like I said, each to their own. There are plenty who would pay more and there are plenty who don't even want to touch the sample pairs. Simply a matter of opinion. The question remains, do you want this sample pair or do you want the rare piece(s) he's looking to trade. I know what I'd prefer. :smile:

Yup you're right Mickle, to each his own :). I don't think the trade is too lopsided though considering people are paying between $350-600 for a 24K X Squared, even as a sample. It will all depend on the person wanting it.

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:
Yes In some cases there are only a few sample pairs and they are worth more than the actual "serial pairs" to alot of people because there are so few! I dont know about this particular model as to how many samples they made, but jive is right!

Username Hidden said:
Yup you're right Mickle, to each his own :). I don't think the trade is too lopsided though considering people are paying between $350-600 for a 24K X Squared, even as a sample. It will all depend on the person wanting it.

Thank you guys.
I'm considering doing the TT because I have 2 pieces of 24K XSQK in new condition and never been worn. I am looking for sunglasses as listed for the TT, no matter if it only comes with microbag only and has scratches on the lens as long as there are no defects on the frame. In my opinion, even though it only has "sample" on his arm, but the "price" is comparable to what I am looking for, but for the "value" it depends on each person.

Username Hidden said:
these ones dont have samples or serials...:laugh:

Sulit99.jpg

yeah but op's item is totally legit. good luck! :cool:

Very COOL Bro...
I have this one, is it legit ? It doesn't has "SAMPLE" but did have serial P# :D
2012-02-18101816.jpg