• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT - Asian Fit Black Plaid Fast Jacket OO9163-04

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know it's a long stretch but what the heck....

I should be getting a brand new Asian Fit Black Plaid Fast Jacket 009163-04 that I got for a really good price in the mail in a few days and I wanted to trade the whole package or frame and lenses because I have one of these already.

I'd like to trade the black plaid frame and nosebombs for a silver frame and nosebombs...
I'd like to trade the G30 XL Polarized lenses for either an OO Red Iridium Polarized XL lens ( or Fire Iridium Polarized Lens (43-447)
I'd like to trade the VR50 lens for either a Ice Iridium or Blue Iridium in either XL or regular cut...I'm actually open to almost any lens for these that I don't already have and I could add a few bucks to even it out.

I would prefer to keep the soft vault for the silver frame.....

I can also trade for cash, Split Jacket and Radar (not RadarLock)...I have a 100% positive feedback on eBay under the same username.

Some people reacted to this post.
interested in selling? if so pm me

bump...

The sunglasses arrived today....Still looking to trade or sell:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

If I sell, I would like to get 175$ out of the package and 5$ for priority mail shipping.

After the storm bump for these....

Would you sale just the g30 pol lens

bump. How about 150 shipped? I really don't need to have 2 of these and I'd like to fund the X-Squared purchase with the sale of these.