1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Greetings, just received (in a trade with BigHill) some new Radar Path White Chrome/ Blue Iridium shades! However, the blue iridium is not exactly my style. My loss is your gain! Looking to trade these for either fire iridium or +Red iridium radar or range lenses. Also willing to field offers for other lenses! Lenses are brand new without a scratch!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You'll have to throw in some cash or something else if you want that trade.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    how much cash are we talking? they retail for the same price and neither are rare...the two i want may be more popular, but they're different lenses for different occasions...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Prolly around $25 the reason being is fire and positive red are much more popular lens choices than Blue Iridium and it will be hard for people to trade a lens that more people like for one that not everyone is a fan of that all!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll do $20...anyone interested!?